Sederma has developed a novel ingredient to sustain and optimize hyaluronic acid turnover in the skin. Optim Hyal (INCI: Not Provided) contains the company's Glycokines—specific signaling oligosaccharides that structurally and functionally mimic the hyaluronic fragments found in the skin. These oligosaccharides have been found to stimulate hyaluronic acid synthesis both in keratinocytes by 40%, and fibroblasts by +35%, for visible improvement in skin smoothness. Main wrinkle density was reduced from 46% up to 96%, and moisture and suppleness were improved in one month. This ingredient also complies with Chinese cosmetic ingredient regulations.
Sustaining Hyaluronic Acid Turnover
November 5, 2014
Fill out my online form.
In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more. — Erlab
Most Popular in Antiaging
- 1Mary Kay Pinpoints Peptide, Centella Meristem Combo for Anti-gravity Effects
- 2Ichimaru Pharcos Takes a Fresh Approach to Skin Thinning
- 3Marine Ingredient for Healthier Complexion in Mature Skin
- 4Read the Label: BAKEL Malic Lightening and Renewing Serum
- 5Silicones' Benefits in Antiaging Skin Care
- 6Read the Label: The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- 7Fullmoon Serum by Graydon Skincare
- 8Hibiscus Blossoms in Skin Formulas
- 9Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate in Skin-lightening
- 10LipoTrue Inc.’s Meiview
- Read the Label Online: AmorePacific All Day Balancing Care Serum
1/21/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Read the Label Online: Pacifica Sea Change Future Youth Serum
8/27/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Peptide Approach to Enhance Anti-wrinkle Efficacy Between Injections
8/28/2014, Marta Rull, Cristina Davi, Elena Cañadas, Núria Almiñana and Raquel Delgado, Lipotec S.A.U, Gavà, Spain
- Patent Picks—Venus Flytrap, Cross-linked Silk, Wax Plant and More for Anti-aging and Skin Repair
10/27/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Picks—Modified Collagen, Cyclodextrin UV/IR Protection, Fatty Acid Anti-inflammation and More for Skin Care
10/14/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer