Sederma has developed a novel ingredient to sustain and optimize hyaluronic acid turnover in the skin. Optim Hyal (INCI: Not Provided) contains the company's Glycokines—specific signaling oligosaccharides that structurally and functionally mimic the hyaluronic fragments found in the skin. These oligosaccharides have been found to stimulate hyaluronic acid synthesis both in keratinocytes by 40%, and fibroblasts by +35%, for visible improvement in skin smoothness. Main wrinkle density was reduced from 46% up to 96%, and moisture and suppleness were improved in one month. This ingredient also complies with Chinese cosmetic ingredient regulations.
Sustaining Hyaluronic Acid Turnover
November 5, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Olivem® 2090, Hallstar’s new W/O cold process emulsifier, helps create naturally elegant sunscreens — Hallstar
Most Popular in Antiaging
- 1Givaudan Unveils Botox-like Active, Zanthalene
- 2The Latest and Greatest in Skin Rejuvenation: NAD+
- 3Lightening Dark Spots With Hexylresorcinol
- 4Lycored Discovers Collagen-boosting Benefits of Lumenato Ingestible
- 5Avenoir’s Clinical Strength Cell Repair Serum Enhances Skin Tone
- 611 New Anti-aging & Skin-clearing Concept Formulas
- 7Merlot Skin Care Launches Advanced Repair Cream
- 8Provital Brings Eco-ethics to Well-aging with EthicSkin
- 9Formulating with Phytic Acid: A Mild Alternative to AHAs
- 10Safe and Strategic: Hyaluronic and Retinoic Acid Derivative Allays Aging and Acne
- Read the Label Online: AmorePacific All Day Balancing Care Serum
1/21/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Read the Label Online: Pacifica Sea Change Future Youth Serum
8/27/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Peptide Approach to Enhance Anti-wrinkle Efficacy Between Injections
8/28/2014, Marta Rull, Cristina Davi, Elena Cañadas, Núria Almiñana and Raquel Delgado, Lipotec S.A.U, Gavà, Spain
- Patent Picks—Venus Flytrap, Cross-linked Silk, Wax Plant and More for Anti-aging and Skin Repair
10/27/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Picks—Modified Collagen, Cyclodextrin UV/IR Protection, Fatty Acid Anti-inflammation and More for Skin Care
10/14/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer