Sederma has developed a novel ingredient to sustain and optimize hyaluronic acid turnover in the skin. Optim Hyal (INCI: Not Provided) contains the company's Glycokines—specific signaling oligosaccharides that structurally and functionally mimic the hyaluronic fragments found in the skin. These oligosaccharides have been found to stimulate hyaluronic acid synthesis both in keratinocytes by 40%, and fibroblasts by +35%, for visible improvement in skin smoothness. Main wrinkle density was reduced from 46% up to 96%, and moisture and suppleness were improved in one month. This ingredient also complies with Chinese cosmetic ingredient regulations.
Sustaining Hyaluronic Acid Turnover
November 5, 2014
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Jojoba Desert launches a versatile ingredient for most hair care woes - JD Hair Oil Base — Jojoba Desert
Most Popular in Antiaging
- 1PROTECT THE SKIN MATRISOME WITH THE POWER OF ROOTS
- 2Narcissus Tazetta Delays Telomere Shortening, Imparts Anti-aging Effects
- 3Beauty from the Ice
- 4Silicones' Benefits in Antiaging Skin Care
- 5[podcast] The Next-generation Retinoid
- 6Rosality Erases Dark Spots, IFF/Lucas Meyer Reports
- 7Renew and Rejuvenate with RonaCare RenouMer
- 8Hydrate and Tighten with LucasMeyer by IFF
- 9Consumer Perspective—Self-tanning and Skin Cancer Prevention
- 10Acmella oleracea Tightens Up Skin Care Concerns
- Read the Label Online: AmorePacific All Day Balancing Care Serum
1/21/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Read the Label Online: Pacifica Sea Change Future Youth Serum
8/27/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Peptide Approach to Enhance Anti-wrinkle Efficacy Between Injections
8/28/2014, Marta Rull, Cristina Davi, Elena Cañadas, Núria Almiñana and Raquel Delgado, Lipotec S.A.U, Gavà, Spain
- Patent Picks—Venus Flytrap, Cross-linked Silk, Wax Plant and More for Anti-aging and Skin Repair
10/27/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Picks—Modified Collagen, Cyclodextrin UV/IR Protection, Fatty Acid Anti-inflammation and More for Skin Care
10/14/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer