Sederma has developed a novel ingredient to sustain and optimize hyaluronic acid turnover in the skin. Optim Hyal (INCI: Not Provided) contains the company's Glycokines—specific signaling oligosaccharides that structurally and functionally mimic the hyaluronic fragments found in the skin. These oligosaccharides have been found to stimulate hyaluronic acid synthesis both in keratinocytes by 40%, and fibroblasts by +35%, for visible improvement in skin smoothness. Main wrinkle density was reduced from 46% up to 96%, and moisture and suppleness were improved in one month. This ingredient also complies with Chinese cosmetic ingredient regulations.
Sustaining Hyaluronic Acid Turnover
November 5, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Providing Solubilizers in Personal Care Products that Consumers Want — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Antiaging
- 1Consonant Skin+Care Stirs Up Beauty Routine with Masturbation Step
- 2Skinny Tan Introduces Notox for Self-tan Anti-aging Beauty Elixir
- 3The Latest and Greatest in Skin Rejuvenation: NAD+
- 4NuLife Ventures Introduces PEMF Therapy Device: Sedona Face
- 5Kao Defies Aging with Laugh Line-tightening Tech
- 6Innovative prebiotic fiber with cross action activities - download studies data today
- 7Formulating with Phytic Acid: A Mild Alternative to AHAs
- 8Herb + Flora Autophagy Brand
- 9[podcast] The Next-generation Retinoid
- 10Silicones' Benefits in Antiaging Skin Care
- Read the Label Online: AmorePacific All Day Balancing Care Serum
1/21/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Read the Label Online: Pacifica Sea Change Future Youth Serum
8/27/2014, Susan Raffy, Susan Raffy Consulting Inc.
- Peptide Approach to Enhance Anti-wrinkle Efficacy Between Injections
8/28/2014, Marta Rull, Cristina Davi, Elena Cañadas, Núria Almiñana and Raquel Delgado, Lipotec S.A.U, Gavà, Spain
- Patent Picks—Venus Flytrap, Cross-linked Silk, Wax Plant and More for Anti-aging and Skin Repair
10/27/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Picks—Modified Collagen, Cyclodextrin UV/IR Protection, Fatty Acid Anti-inflammation and More for Skin Care
10/14/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer