Racial and genetic factors may play a pivotal part in the variability of an individual's response to topicals and cosmetics. Studies on the racial differences of skin physiology and function have been mainly focused on the differences between Black and white skin with little emphasis placed on Asian skin.
Asian Skin: Its Architecture, Function And Differences From Caucasian Skin
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
fulfilling the dream of more natural sunscreens – with Antaron™ eco ethylcellulose — Ashland Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Ethnic Care
- 1Anatomy of Hair Relaxer and Straightener Formulas
- 2Traditional and Modern Indian Color Cosmetics
- 3TCM in Skin Whitening and Lightening: The Eternal Pursuit in East Asia
- 4Color, Corrected: Perfectly Tuning to Black Skin Tones
- 5Deciphering Skin Lightener Formulas
- 6BASF Care Creations: Simplified, Inclusive, Personalized
- 7In Sight: The Road to More Effective Ethnic Skin Care
- 8Bixa Orellana to Reduce Sebum, Shine in African Skin
- 9Asian Skin: Its Architecture, Function And Differences From Caucasian Skin
- 10O/W Emulsions for Ethnic Hair Care
- BASF Care Creations: Simplified, Inclusive, Personalized
6/8/2020, Michele Behrens
- Highlighter for BIPOC Women by Aether Beauty
8/7/2020, Jacquelyn Schlabach