Through his experience of working with consumers, Avery N. Gilbert, president of Synesthetics Inc., has discovered that the challenge is not so much discovering what consumers want as interpreting what they think they want.
In Sight--Extrasensory Perception in Product Development
October 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sensory Properties
- 1Evaluating Hair Conditioning with Instrumental Combing
- 2Intersecting the Senses: Synesthesia to Connect Cosmetics with Emotion
- 3Evaluating the Physiochemical Properties of Emollient Esters for Cosmetic Use
- 4Using Texture Analysis to Benchmark Cosmetic Quality
- 5Symrise’s Thermolat Reveals Warming Test Results
- 6How Damaged is Hair? Part I: Surface Damage
- 7Sensory Insight: Emollient Profiling Accelerates Speed to Market
- 8Rheology and Texture Analysis Used Together to Improve Raw Material Choices
- 9Ranking Body Creams by Sensory Properties
- 10Benchmarking Study to Examine Shampoo, Conditioner Rinse Profiles