Through his experience of working with consumers, Avery N. Gilbert, president of Synesthetics Inc., has discovered that the challenge is not so much discovering what consumers want as interpreting what they think they want.
In Sight--Extrasensory Perception in Product Development
October 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sensory Properties
- 1Evaluating Hair Conditioning with Instrumental Combing
- 2How Damaged is Hair? Part I: Surface Damage
- 3Evaluating the Physiochemical Properties of Emollient Esters for Cosmetic Use
- 4Measuring Tack in Hair Styling Products
- 5Intersecting the Senses: Synesthesia to Connect Cosmetics with Emotion
- 6Symrise’s Thermolat Reveals Warming Test Results
- 7Benchmarking Study to Examine Shampoo, Conditioner Rinse Profiles
- 8Using Texture Analysis to Benchmark Cosmetic Quality
- 9Ranking Body Creams by Sensory Properties
- 10The Perplexing Topic of Hair 'Type': How Do We Classify Hair?