An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 3Software Launches to Formulate for Efficacy
- 4Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 5Photoaging and Photodocumentation
- 6Computer-aided Formulating
- 7Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes