An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Givaudan unveils Sensityl™, a sustainable concentrate of marine biotechnology for cosmetics that also influences consumers’ mood
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 3Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 4Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 5Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 6Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 7Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes