An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 4Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 5Compass: Direct Routes
- 6Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 7Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 8Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 9Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes
- 10Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing