An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 4Compass: Direct Routes
- 5Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 6Photoaging and Photodocumentation
- 7Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 8Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics