An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Introducing SantEnergy™ – a sustainable extract energizing and protecting hair follicles for denser hair — Mibelle AG Biochemistry
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Using Skin Models to Assess the Effects of a Skin Care Emulsion on Skin Barrier Function
- 4Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 5Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 6Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes