An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing
- 3Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 4Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 5Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 6Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 7Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 8Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes