An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Computer-aided Formulating
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 4Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 5Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 6Compass: Direct Routes
- 7Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing
- 8Software Launches to Formulate for Efficacy
- 9Using Skin Models to Assess the Effects of a Skin Care Emulsion on Skin Barrier Function
- 10Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure