An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 4Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 5Compass: Direct Routes
- 6Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 7Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 8Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 9Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing
- 10Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes