An image conveys an immediate and powerful message, both to the "untrained" consumer and to the expert grader. A comparison of two images, such as before and after treatment, creates an even stronger statement. Therefore, significant attention has been given to the standardization of imaging and photographic tools in order to use images as part of scientific evaluation methods in acne and photoaging.
Photoaging and Photodocumentation
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Elementis Clay-based Rheology Delivers Consumer Desire for Clean, Green Products — Elementis Specialties
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 3Photoaging and Photodocumentation
- 4Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 5Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 6Compass: Direct Routes
- 7Using Skin Models to Assess the Effects of a Skin Care Emulsion on Skin Barrier Function
- 8Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing
- 9Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 10Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes