Texture analyzer vs. panelist ratings of emulsions: How do they compare/contrast? Is one more realistic? These and other questions were explored by Huangying Zhao, of the University of Toledo, in her student poster presentation at the Midwest SCC TeamWorks event. Watch now!
[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
December 19, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Evaluation Equipment/Systems
- 1Is Your Microbiology Lab FDA-compliant? Part I: Personnel, Facilities and Equipment
- 2Good Vibrations: Spectroscopic Imaging to Visualize the Delivery of Actives
- 3Optimize Your Cosmetics QC: EasyPlus Density Meters
- 4Testing Tactics in Skin: A View of Visible Light Protection
- 5Coptis Heads to in-cosmetics Global
- 6Hydration Detection as Simple as a Selfie?
- 7[podcast] Half Megapixel Limit: A Wider Angle Will Enable Better Microbiome Care
- 8Is Your Microbiology Lab FDA-compliant? Part II: Cultures, Growth Media, Reagents and Testing
- 9Stroke of Genius: Successive Combing Force Yields Realistic Conditioning Results
- 10[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
- Good Vibrations: Spectroscopic Imaging to Visualize the Delivery of Actives
9/28/2018, Qihong Zhang, Kimberly Wyluda and Samuel Gourion-Arsiquaud, Ph.D., TRI-Princeton, Princeton, NJ USA; Joel Coret, Bentley Laboratories, LLC, Edison, NJ