Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1Suit Alleges J&J's OGX Shampoo, Conditioners Cause Hair Loss
- 2Unilever’s TRESemmé Shampoo Alleged to Cause Irritation, Hair Loss
- 3Neutrogena Faces Suit Over Benzene in Sunscreens
- 4J&J Voluntarily Recalls Benzene-containing Neutrogena and Aveeno Spray Sunscreens
- 5Words from Wiechers: The Term Cosmeceuticals is No Longer Sustainable
- 6SCCS on Methyl Salicylate: Safe Within Cosmetic Limits, Weak Sensitizer
- 7Benzene in Sunscreens Prompts FDA Citizen Petition, PCPC Responds
- 8Burt's Bees Faces Class Action Suit Over 'Natural' Pet Shampoo Claims
- 9Clinique Faces Class Action Suit Over False 'Probiotic' Product Claim
- 10European Regulatory Update: Siloxanes, Microplastics and the Green Deal
Recent in Regulatory (page 1 of 40)
Jul 30, 2021
While J&J is facing thousands of lawsuits alleging its talc-based baby powder containing asbestos caused cancer, an Illinois court has rejected one case.
Jul 19, 2021
The European Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) recently issued its preliminary Opinion on the safety of methyl salicylate.
Jul 14, 2021
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is voluntarily recalling all lots of five Neutrogena and Aveeno aerosol sunscreens as some were found to contain low levels of benzene.
Jul 13, 2021
“Customers want a way to make more sustainable and informed shopping choices, and Climate Pledge Friendly is ramping up its efforts to help customers know their purchases meet sustainability standards and are helping to preserve the natural world,” said Adam Werbach, global lead for sustainable shopping at Amazon.
Jul 6, 2021
A class action suit has been filed against J&J for its OGX branded shampoos and conditioners that contain DMDM hydantoin, which is alleged to cause hair loss and scalp irritation.
Jun 30, 2021
Neutrogena is facing charges alleging its sunscreens contain unacceptable levels of benzene and do not disclose this ingredient on their labels.
Jun 30, 2021 | Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp., and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D.
"We really cannot differentiate between a cosmetic and a drug if we accept the fact that a claim made for the product can determine to which category it belongs," Wiechers criticizes, in this "Words from Wiechers."
Jun 28, 2021
The company, with its collective businesses, lobbied U.S. Congress virtually to advocate for updated federal regulations regarding clean beauty and natural products.
Jun 25, 2021
The National Advertising Division (NAD) of the U.S. Better Business Bureau reviewed P&G's Crest Whitening Emulsions claims and found some were supported and others were not; revisions were recommended.
Jun 23, 2021
Health Canada has recalled 20 hand sanitizers between March 31, 2021, and June 22 for ingredient violations, unauthorized sale and more, adding to nearly 100 previous recalls, CTV News reports.
Jun 22, 2021
Target is facing charges of alleged breach of express warranty, among other accusations, that its hand sanitizer's claim to kill 99.99% of germs is false, according to the plaintiff.
Jun 18, 2021
Merck KGaA has received halal certifications for its cosmetics effect and care solutions portfolio, entailing some 284 products, which comply with several internationally recognized halal standards.