You take a break for two days and what do you get? Four days' worth of work in return; or in this case, news to cover. Here, Rachel Grabenhofer has your video re-cap, including:
- The FDA's framework to oversee regenerative medical products;
- China's new Zhejiang testing lab, which will use only animal-alternative methods;
- A study on the negative effects of hard water for both healthy and compromised skin;
- L’Oréal's reinvention of powder shampoo, now with zinc salt as a stabilizer;
- Tony O'Lenick's column on what differences in chemical structure and function reveal;
- Mibelle Biochemistry's natural active to combat hormonally induced skin aging;
- Naolys's newest hair and scalp care ingredient, derived from peppermint leaf;
- Mirexus Inc.'s anti-aging ingredient that boosts hydration; and
- Our new video feature, "Top 10 Trends from the K-Beauty 'Underground.'
...along with our Product Pick of the week and exclusive Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!