Another week, another round of news from the personal care industry. Cosmetics & Toiletries assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf, has the latest in cosmetics R&D, including:
- Insight on Corynebacteria that replaces itself as skin ages;
- New treatment guidelines for atopic dermatitis;
- An evaluation of Medik8's Hydr8 B5 Serum;
- Natural microbead alternatives;
- How inclusive beauty brands are boosting the pigment market;
- What Americans would prefer over dry winter skin; and
- A new Japanese beauty formula.
Have you checked out our January digital edition yet?