Fragrances may consist of a few up to several hundred chemial substances blended form about 3,000 available fragrance ingredients. Their safety is assessed by the fragrance manufacturers, based upon the guidelines issued by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and on toxicological experience.
Strategies to Reduce Contact Allergy to Fragrances
August 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in In vivo
- 1New Directions for Sensitive Skin Research
- 2Evaluating 1,3-Propanediol for Potential Skin Effects
- 3Electric Effects: EI to Measure Skin Barrier Defects
- 4Scalp Irritation From Hair Care Chemicals
- 5Dihydroavenanthramide D for Anti-irritant and Anti-itch
- 6A High Throughput Method to Predict Skin Penetration and Screen Topical Formulations
- 7The Effect of Glycerol on the Water-holding Capacity of Chemically Irritated Skin*
- 8[video] This Device Analyzes Skin On the Go for Cosmetic Validation
- 9Designing Mild Personal Care Products: A Case Study
- 10Properties of a Pseudoceramide Multi-Lamellar Emulsion In Vitro and In Vivo
- Electric Effects: EI to Measure Skin Barrier Defects
1/10/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer