Fragrances may consist of a few up to several hundred chemial substances blended form about 3,000 available fragrance ingredients. Their safety is assessed by the fragrance manufacturers, based upon the guidelines issued by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and on toxicological experience.
Strategies to Reduce Contact Allergy to Fragrances
August 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In vivo
- 1Predicting the Percutaneous Penetration of Cosmetic Ingredients*
- 2Evaluating 1,3-Propanediol for Potential Skin Effects
- 3Scalp Irritation From Hair Care Chemicals
- 4Dihydroavenanthramide D for Anti-irritant and Anti-itch
- 5Designing Mild Personal Care Products: A Case Study
- 6A Screening Technique for Antiperspirant Testing
- 7Electric Effects: EI to Measure Skin Barrier Defects
- 8Mechanisms of Tape Stripping and Protein Quantification*
- 9A High Throughput Method to Predict Skin Penetration and Screen Topical Formulations
- 10The Effect of Glycerol on the Water-holding Capacity of Chemically Irritated Skin*