Makeup was created in the Middle East 5,000 years ago in order to give a more attractive appearance. All Egyptians of antiquity used makeup. The superior eyelid was covered with galene (lead sulfite, PbS), the eye was underlined with a line of malachite and the lips were colored in pink. Other makeup (such as powders) was used as protection from the dry, sunny climate and for medical care.
Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Skin-mimicking Technology Adds Pollution Protection to Your Skincare Formulations — BASF Corporation
Ethience Protect: the ultimate 3-levels protection to reinforce compromised skin barrier — Clariant International Ltd
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 4Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 5Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 6Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists