Makeup was created in the Middle East 5,000 years ago in order to give a more attractive appearance. All Egyptians of antiquity used makeup. The superior eyelid was covered with galene (lead sulfite, PbS), the eye was underlined with a line of malachite and the lips were colored in pink. Other makeup (such as powders) was used as protection from the dry, sunny climate and for medical care.
Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 3Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 4Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 5Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 6Compass: Direct Routes
- 7Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 8Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 9Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 10Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes