Makeup was created in the Middle East 5,000 years ago in order to give a more attractive appearance. All Egyptians of antiquity used makeup. The superior eyelid was covered with galene (lead sulfite, PbS), the eye was underlined with a line of malachite and the lips were colored in pink. Other makeup (such as powders) was used as protection from the dry, sunny climate and for medical care.
Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 3Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 4Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 5Photoaging and Photodocumentation
- 6Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 7Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes
- 8Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 9Computer-aided Formulating
- 10Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance