Ultrasound scanning is a highly promising new technique for product characterization and stability determination of colloidal and aqueous-based formulations. The stability of colloidal and fluid/particle dispersions is of increasing importance to the cosmetic and personal care industry where differences in raw materials can affect the batch-to-batch quality of products. Additionally, product developers in the industry need tools to predict formulation stability to reduce development time.
Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
October 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Lubrizol Life Science Beauty presents its first active ingredient for Hair Care — Lubrizol Life Science Beauty
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 3Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 4Photoaging and Photodocumentation
- 5Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 6Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes
- 7Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 8Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 9Computer-aided Formulating
- 10Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance