We know you've waited all week, so here it is: news and insight from Cosmetics & Toiletries. In this edition, Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor, provides a video re-cap of the cosmetics R&D scene, including:
- Why OTC products need a second look from the derms who recommend them;
- Differences between lips and skin biology;
- Beraca and Clariant's fully traceable secondary surfactant launch;
- Symrise's skin brightening and soothing ingredient debut;
- New data on Silab's active to control environmentally induced pigmentation;
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's draft guidance on microneedles;
- Rob Fichtner's comparison of Canadian regulatory reforms for cannabis-containing products vs. cosmetics; and
- Katerina Steventon's exploration of opportunities in the multicultural beauty market.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!