- MiLi Power Co.'s skin hydration detectors;
- New findings on sunscreens and consumer behavior;
- Skin regeneration benefits of shrubby St. John's Wort; and
- the SCC's Call for Papers for the December meeting.
[video] That's a Wrap: Top News for 3/17/17 from Cosmetics & Toiletries
March 16, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Cosmetic Valley to Announce 2021 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 3Bio-inspired Microgels and Smart Delivery Claim Top Cosmetic Victories
- 4Midwest SCC: Upcycling in Personal Care and Red Maple Emulsifier
- 5Debate: Why ‘Clean’ Beauty Doesn’t Mean ‘Safer’—Yet
- 6Luxe Pack New York Postponed to October 2021
- 7Cosmetic Valley Announces 2020 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 8Cortisol, Blood Flow vs. Elasticity, and Neurocosmetics at IFSCC19
- 9 Beauty Accelerate Goes Virtual in 2021, Adds New Features
- 10Autophagy and Anti-glycation Lead the IFSCC 2020 Talks
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Packaging, Naturals and Adapting to COVID-19 Needs
6/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Impact of COVID-19 and Industry Response
4/22/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Mindy Goldstein, Ph.D.
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 and Indian Cosmetic Manufacturing
5/29/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Vinay Singh
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 in the Indian Market and Ways Forward
5/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Renuka Thergaonkar, Ph.D.
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 and UK Cosmetics, CTPA's Perspective
5/7/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Emma Meredith, Ph.D.