If you watched last week's video from in-cosmetics in Amsterdam, you heard our take on some trends—but there was so much more, including an abundance of ingredient launches. Take a scroll through our formulating tab to see what you missed—and stay tuned as others emerge.
This week's video recap gives additional insights along with news in cosmetics R&D, including:
- Elysée Scientific Cosmetics' approach to vanquish vertical lines ;
- Katerina Steventon's review of La Roche-Posay's Toleriane Ultra Fluid;
- The late Johann Wiechers's advice to shake up cosmetics R&D;
- AmorePacific's patent for color-change encapsulated pigments;
- New findings on the biological changes in skin texture related to season;
- A Chanel patent on the anti-aging skin benefits of goldenrod extract;
- A report on how shifting rules have led the Europe's regulatory example;
- A report on the standards cosmetic claims must follow so as not to mislead consumers; and
- Tips and tricks to ensure scale-up success.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!