Spring has officially sprung, which as many of us know, means cosmetic ingredient launches galore…especially with in-cosmetics just around the corner. Join Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor of Cosmetics & Toiletries, with the weekly video recap including previews of the show and other industry news, including:
- Part III of our nutricosmetic podcast series;
- Katerina Steventon's “Read the Label”;
- Launches galore for in-cosmetics, ranging from natural osmoprotection skin care, fermented carotenoids and Chinese red sage skin relief, to pore reduction, skin smoothing and antipollution, a triclosan alternative and more;
- Our latest Supplier Roundtable on neurocosmetics;
- A new podcast with Jaime Emmetsberger, Ph.D., of Tom Ford and Estée Lauder, on how caffeine enhances skin hydration;
- Unilever's patent for safer, more efficient means to manage melanin;
- New exhibitors at in-cosmetics this year, this week in color cosmetics and hair care; and
- Shilpi Jain, the latest "Ones to Watch" in our series of up-and-comers in the industry.
Plus, our Product Pick of the Week and exclusive Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!