We may be halfway through February, but at Cosmetics & Toiletries we are always "Febru-ready" for R&D news! C&T assistant editor Brooke Schleehauf is back with the latest in the industry from this past week, including:
- The acne/depression connection;
- Oxygen's role in hair regeneration;
- Wisdom from Johann Wiechers on product claims;
- A new patent on how to solidify a turmeric derivative in lipid particles;
- Increasing halal certification for suppliers;
- A new natural, sugarcane-derived squalane; and
- Our product pick, a pastel pink hair tint for a temporary, trendy look.
P.S. Have you checked out our February issue yet? Click here to read the digital edition.