Makeup was created in the Middle East 5,000 years ago in order to give a more attractive appearance. All Egyptians of antiquity used makeup. The superior eyelid was covered with galene (lead sulfite, PbS), the eye was underlined with a line of malachite and the lips were colored in pink. Other makeup (such as powders) was used as protection from the dry, sunny climate and for medical care.
Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 3Photoaging and Photodocumentation
- 4Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes
- 5Compass: Direct Routes
- 6Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 7Using Skin Models to Assess the Effects of a Skin Care Emulsion on Skin Barrier Function
- 8Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 9Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing
- 10Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy