Makeup was created in the Middle East 5,000 years ago in order to give a more attractive appearance. All Egyptians of antiquity used makeup. The superior eyelid was covered with galene (lead sulfite, PbS), the eye was underlined with a line of malachite and the lips were colored in pink. Other makeup (such as powders) was used as protection from the dry, sunny climate and for medical care.
Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Shin-Etsu’s Natural Diluent System Balances Natural Origin and Performance — Shin Etsu Silicones Of America
Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 4Computer-aided Formulating
- 5Software Launches to Formulate for Efficacy
- 6Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 7Photoaging and Photodocumentation