Makeup was created in the Middle East 5,000 years ago in order to give a more attractive appearance. All Egyptians of antiquity used makeup. The superior eyelid was covered with galene (lead sulfite, PbS), the eye was underlined with a line of malachite and the lips were colored in pink. Other makeup (such as powders) was used as protection from the dry, sunny climate and for medical care.
Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 3Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 4Computer-aided Formulating
- 5Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes
- 6Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 7Software Launches to Formulate for Efficacy
- 8Video Imaging in the Measurement of Makeup Efficacy and Performance
- 9Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 10Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists