Did you know that Kiehl's tried and erred 88 times before settling on its latest anti-aging formula? They called it the "largest formula renovation in 166 years."
Or, that Aveda devised a system to ease hair brushing and reduce breakage? The shampoo, conditioner and scalp revitalizer is 98% naturally derived and reportedly reduces breakage-induced hair loss from brushing by 53%.
If you missed this week's news, you're missing out—check out our video recap, also including:
- Alban Muller's Velvet Sorbet gel-cream, for hyperpigment-free, clear and bright skin
- Farsáli's Jelly Beam Illuminator, a concentrated skin highlighter product
- Childhood eczema's link to the development of asthma later in life
- L'Oréal's patent for a matte finish yet transfer-resistance and comfortable wear in cosmetics
- A review of which rosacea comorbidities occur most often
- DSM's halal certification of more than half of its personal care portfolio
- Symrise's ranking among the top 2% of outstanding suppliers for ecological sustainability