Did you see Givaudan has a new skin care ingredient based on bisabolol sustainably produced by fermentation? And that INOLEX introduced a new sensory fluid to improve sensory traits in makeup. If you missed this week's news, you missed out! Check out our video re-cap, also including:
- A PZ Cussons patent for stable suspensions;
- CYTOO and BASF partnering to research skin firmness;
- Gattefossé and CYTOO exploring the effects on skin of light from electronic devices;
- A microneedle patch offering a noninvasive alternative to liposuction;
- A new means to rejuvenate senescent cells; and
- Our exclusive podcast with Stanley Qi, Ph.D., of Stanford, on CRISPR gene editing for cosmetics.
Plus, two Korean product picks of the week and some Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!