Who were the 10 winners for L'Oréal's for Women in Science grants? And what plans are the NY SCC and PCPC cooking up for Suppliers' Day 2018? Cosmetics & Toiletries is back with this week’s news and insights. Jennifer Novoseletsky has your video re-cap, also including:
- Sadly, the passing of Liliane Bettencourt;
- A new patent from Pierre Fabre to protect skin against UVA and UVB radiation, and their respective UV filters;
- An exclusive podcast with Young Scientist Award Winner Franziska Wandrey, Ph.D., of Mibelle;
- Pascal Yvon's 6 Legally Binding Criteria for EU Cosmetic Product Claims;
- The FDA’s crackdown on Flawless Beauty for its injectable skin whitener; and
- Katerina Steventon, Ph.D., on Murad's skin cleanser in dry powder.
We also shared out Product Pick of the week and some Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!