Tarte Cosmetics is set you launch a lip gloss that is actually good to eat. The company has partnered with nutraceutical firm Borba to introduce Inside Out, a line of lip glosses designed to moisturize like a lip gloss while delivering skin-caring ingredients like a vitamin. Vitamins A,E, and K are formulated into the lip glosses in addition to lychee and chamomile to soothe skin. Also, acai and green tea extract reportedly are included to strengthen capillary walls. Grape seed extract and vitamin C are incorporated to protect against free-radical damage. The lip gloss line will launch in early 2007.
Lip Gloss That Provides Nutritional Benefit
November 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Nutricosmetics
- 1A Great Barrier, Enhanced: A Review of Oral PUFA Supplements for Skin
- 2Systemic Evening Primrose Oil for Irritated Skin Care
- 3Nutricosmetic Proven to Erase Lines and Wrinkles
- 4Yeast-based Minerals for Hair, Skin and Nail Nutricosmetics
- 5Nutritional Supplements to Treat Skin and Hair Aging: A Review of Current Information
- 6Animal-free Collagen Ingestibles by Gelita and Geltor
- 7[podcast] How Nutrition Translates to Beauty, Part III: Commercial Successes and Stumbling Blocks
- 8Korean Team Puts Their 'Finger' on the Next Nutricosmetic
- 9Nutricosmetics on the Rise
- 10Lip Gloss That Provides Nutritional Benefit
- Nutricosmetic Proven to Erase Lines and Wrinkles
9/19/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer