The line features SharoWipes 630, SharoWipes 631 and SharoWipes 632, each of which offers a clean label and eco-friendly solution free from phenoxyethanol, parabens, CIT/MIT and formaldehyde donors, per the company.
SharoWipes are odorless and colorless and feature a combination of hydrophilic elements. Benefits of SharoWipes include:
- Protection against bacteria;
- An anti-biofilm mechanism to prevent bacterial adherence;
- High efficacy at low-usage levels;
- A flexible platform suitable for various wet wipe applications;
- Water-solublility and biodegradablility and;
- Global Compliance.
Paul Salama, Ph.D., chief technical officer, head of innovation, Sharon Personal Care, commented: “Our SharoWIPES line was created following in-depth research to address these challenges. The solutions in this line are optimized with carefully selected hydrophilic components that are combined with a unique anti-biofilm mechanism to deliver an ultimate level of protection for the wipe and formula.”