Laura Geller Beauty has launched a limited-edition makeup capsule collection in collaboration with Wheel of Fortune and co-host, Vanna White.
The collection includes:
- Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer: Million Bucks: A lightweight base for long-lasting makeup, minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. It's enriched with antioxidants to help soothe and brighten complexion, while potent moisturizers soften and help boost collagen production.
- Face The Wheel Blush Palette: Includes five long-lasting blushes. Each shade blends on skin and creates a lifted flush.
- Prizewinning Eyeshadow Palette: Inspired by the world-famous puzzle board, this eyeshadow palette includes 12 shades, all in a mix of matte and shimmer finishes.
- Dual-Ended Blush + Eyeshadow Precision Brush: A dual-ended tool, this brush includes an angled brush on one side for face application, lifting and sculpting and a smaller tapered brush for precision application and shading on lids.
- Modern Classic Cream Lipstick: Big Money Red: A cream lipstick that delivers intense color and soothing moisture in a single stroke. This lipstick is infused with nourishing vitamin E to help lips stay smooth and hydrated in the perfect shade of red.
- Kajal Longwear Eyeliner: Glitz & Glam: With a long-wearing formula that hydrates and conditions lids with vitamin E, this eyeliner also has caffeine that helps reduce puffiness in the eye area.
The brand has released a short film that showcases White on the set of the game show, where she shares how this collection brings the magic of makeup to life for all to enjoy.
This collection can be purchased on laurageller.com for a limited time only.
White said, "Once I tried Laura Geller's products, I was hooked. On the show, I'm fairly made up, but in my daily life, I go for a more natural look. Laura Geller Beauty makeup is great for both. I decided to work with Laura Geller for my first-ever beauty campaign because I love how the brand celebrates women over 40 and makes products that look great on all skin types. I'm really looking forward to sharing this line with our fans."
Geller said, "We were so excited to team up with Wheel of Fortune and Vanna to bring this collection to life. We did customer research, and it came up that our customers were fans of the show—so it made sense that their viewers might like our makeup! We are constantly listening to our customers and looking to provide them with products that make beauty fun. This exclusive collaboration with Wheel of Fortune accomplishes exactly that and more. We also loved that Vanna is a vibrant reflection of the show. She's a walking embodiment of the message that we don't disappear after 40 and in fact, are more beautiful than ever which is what Laura Geller Beauty is all about."
Sally Umsted, VP consumer products and licensing for Sony Pictures Television, said, "Laura Geller was the obvious choice to collaborate with on our first foray in the world of cosmetics. Their team has been incredibly creative and thoughtful in incorporating Wheel of Fortune's beloved game elements into the design of their new line and we're sure consumers will love using these products when they debut."