Consumers are looking to the "big picture" of sustainability, with vegan, cruelty-free and other ethics-based claims mattering most to some. Leveraging this interest, Vantage Specialty Ingredients launched a new collection of vegan cosmetic formulations.
The kit features cruelty-free ingredients that meet the strict standards required of vegan claims. These include the supplier's Liponate CCC MB (INCI: Coco Caprylate/Caprate), a lightweight and moisturizing emollient; Jojoba Wax Flakes (INCI: Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil), a beeswax alternative that provides structure and glide to stick formulations; or Distinctive Emul-Lipid BA-CC (INCI: Not Available), a natural bio-mimetic emulsifier.
The range includes:
- Radiant Cushion Highlighter—VPC.09.19.008
- Luminous Foundation—VCP.09.19.030
- Creamy Vegan Loose Powder—VPC.09.19.031
- Creamy Vegan Lipstick—VPC.09.19.032 (see formula in slideshow above, and in Cosmetics & Toiletries' Cosmetic Bench Reference)
- Metallic Lip Foil -Light Pink—VPC.09.19.027
- Butter Gloss—VPC.09.19.033
- Metallic Eye Gloss—VPC.09.18.012
- Vegan Soft Eye Brightener—VPC.09.19.034