Licochalcone A for antiaging: A recent Beiersdorf patent discloses the antiaging benefits of licochalcone A or an extract containing licochalcone A from Glycyrrhiza inflata roots.1 According to the patent, licochalcone A (alone or in an extract) can be used in cosmetic or dermatologic preparations for treating and preventing symptoms of intrinsic and/or extrinsic skin aging, and for treating and preventing the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin.
February 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 2Patent Pick: Anti-acne Sunscreen with Salicylic Acid
- 3Patent Pick: Butcher's Broom, Algin, etc., Blend Sweeps Away Redness and Flaking
- 4Patent Pick: Omniphobic Pigments for Lasting Wear
- 5Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 6Patent Pick: Extracellular Follicles from Lactic Acid Bacteria Boost Hair Growth
- 7Patent Pick: Jelly Fungus Glycolipids for Natural Preservative, Antibacterial Benefits
- 8Patent Pick: Self-foaming and Moisturizing Facial Mask
- 9Patent Pick: Witch (Hazel)-enhanced, Zinc-based Antiperspirant
- 10Patent Pick: Microorganisms to Modulate Skin pH
- Comparatively Speaking: Cosmetic Chemists as Patent Partners
7/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Patent Pick: Omniphobic Pigments for Lasting Wear
6/15/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
5/26/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Kao Device Puts a Spin on Topical Delivery
4/27/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Self-foaming and Moisturizing Facial Mask
6/18/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer