Licochalcone A for antiaging: A recent Beiersdorf patent discloses the antiaging benefits of licochalcone A or an extract containing licochalcone A from Glycyrrhiza inflata roots.1 According to the patent, licochalcone A (alone or in an extract) can be used in cosmetic or dermatologic preparations for treating and preventing symptoms of intrinsic and/or extrinsic skin aging, and for treating and preventing the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin.
February 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Pick: Chocolate-dipped Answer to Aging
- 2Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 3Patent Pick: Fresh as a Winter Savory Armpit?
- 4Patent Pick: The Hottest Move in Anti-aging
- 5Patent Pick: Orchid Extract Maintains ECM Integrity
- 6Patent Pick: Aptamer Aptly Fitted for Anti-aging
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 8Patent Pick: Anti-aging Answered by Nature
- 9Patent Pick: A Facial Device to Melt Your Heart—and Sebum
- 10Comparatively Speaking: Disruptive Innovation vs. Sustaining Innovation
- Patent Pick: Chocolate-dipped Answer to Aging
2/13/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Orchid Extract Maintains ECM Integrity
11/15/2018, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Pumpkin, Shea and More for Elegant Occlusion and Care
10/30/2018, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Fresh as a Winter Savory Armpit?
1/30/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Enlightened Luxury Cues in Skin Care
10/7/2018, Rachel Grabenhofer