Today's recurring blackouts and power shortage in California are a painful reminder that energy conservation is still important even in a wealthy nation like America. Two years after the world-wide oil crisis of 1974, I first presented the concept of Low-Energy Emulsification (LEE) at the Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC) meeting in New York. Since then, LEE has helped cosmetic manufacturers around the world process a wide range of emulsidfied skin- and hair-care products and color cosmetics, including facial creams, moisturizing lotions, hair conditioners and fluid makeups. LEE can also be used to process many non-emulsion products like shampoos and hair gels with considerable energy saving.
Low-Energy Emulsification: Beyond Energy Conversation
November 4, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Fragrance Allergen Calibration Mixes - Download FREE Technical Article — Sigma-Aldrich/MilliporeSigma
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Words from Wiechers: How Scientific is Cosmetic Science?
- 2Green Isn't Enough: Social Progress is the Next Chapter for Naturals
- 3[podcast] How to Catch Consumers: Cosmetic Players Need to Think Differently
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 5Into the Blue: Novel Test Reveals Blue Light Damage, Protection Strategies
- 6Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 7Cold Processing of Emulsions
- 8Fluid Beauty: Biometric Measures to Innovate 'Genderless' Cosmetics
- 9Free vs. Controlled Radical Polymerization
- 10Building Cosmetics to Boost Self-confidence: An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Comparatively Speaking: HLB vs PIT
1/28/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., Siltech LLC, et al.
- Words from Wiechers: Organized Chaos
2/11/2019, Tony O'Lenick and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D
- Words from Wiechers: One-way Communication
5/30/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., IFSCC Chair and Siltech LLC, and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D., Formulating for Efficacy software
- Green Isn't Enough: Social Progress is the Next Chapter for Naturals
6/27/2019, Giorgio Dell'Acqua, Dellacqua Consulting, Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S
- Fluid Beauty: Biometric Measures to Innovate 'Genderless' Cosmetics
2/28/2019, John Jiménez and Mauricio Guzmán Alonso, Belcorp, Tocancipá, Colombia