Yet2.com, a Web site featuring technologies being licensed or sought, presents a processing technology for the production of an epoxide and/or its corresponding vicinal diol by a reaction of an olefinic compound with hydrogen peroxide, wherein the reaction is performed in the presence of a carbon dioxide phase at a temperature and a pressure above the critical point of carbon dioxide. This technology is supported by 1 U.S. patent (2000). For more information, visit www.yet2.com.
For License: Process for the Epoxidation of Olefinic Compounds
November 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Kao's Fine Fibers Impart Moisture, Activate Proteins in Skin
- 2[video] Culturing Innovation and Next-gen Ingredients: On Location with Sederma
- 3Into the Blue: Novel Test Reveals Blue Light Damage, Protection Strategies
- 4Words from Wiechers: How Scientific is Cosmetic Science?
- 5Clean Beauty Decoded
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 7Givaudan Launches i-MAPS Microbiome Profiling for Personalized Products
- 8Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 9Cold Processing of Emulsions
- 10[video] Answers to Aging with Plant Stem Cell Cultures: On Location with Mibelle Biochemistry
- Words from Wiechers: Organized Chaos
2/11/2019, Tony O'Lenick and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D
- Words from Wiechers: One-way Communication
5/30/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., IFSCC Chair and Siltech LLC, and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D., Formulating for Efficacy software
- [video] Student Poster: Green Method for Selective Benzylic Monooxidation
2/19/2019, Haley Kuck, North Central College, Naperville, IL
- AI—Not a Goal, a Tool in Product Development
4/24/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Comparatively Speaking: HLB vs PIT
1/28/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., Siltech LLC, et al.