This is the third video in a series recorded at in-cosmetics North America, during which David C. Steinberg, of Steinberg & Associates, spoke to C&T about the FDA triclosan ruling. Video 1 gave us the backstory; Video 2 explained the next steps; here, Steinberg predicts the outlook for future consumer hand sanitizers. [Also see Video 4, Video 5, Video 6 and Video 7]
VIDEO: Is there a Future for Hand Sanitizers?
September 28, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in North America
- 1Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
- 2EPA Eyes 20 Chemicals for High Priority Risk Evaluation, ACC Responds
- 3FDA Pushes Higher Limits, New Labeling and More Data for Sunscreens
- 4Illinois Bans Animal Testing for Cosmetics
- 5Regulatory Review—Labeling Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. and Booze
- 6[update] US Representative Proposes Ban, Review of Hundreds of Ingredients
- 7CIR Conclusion: Parabens Are Safe
- 8CTFA Technical Guidelines Available Soon
- 9FDA Warns CBD Company Making Unsubstantiated Marketing Claims
- 10[update] California Moves to Ban 'Harmful' Cosmetic Ingredients
- US FDA to Assess Cosmetic Safety Through Manufacturing Survey
4/24/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- Imported Cosmetic Inspections Questioned by U.S. Congressman
7/9/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- US FDA Releases Report on Color Additives
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
8/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- FDA Talks Cannabis Next Steps, Announces Public Hearing
4/3/2019, Ryan Daily