Rachel Grabenhofer is back again with her top headline picks from Cosmetics & Toiletries headlines. Send her a note to meet up at IFSCC 2019 in Milan next week!
This week's picks include:
- Research Uncovers How UV Weakens Skin Cell Bonding;
- Nutricosmetic Proven to Erase Lines and Wrinkles; and
- Future Testing, Safety and Formulating Headline the Sunscreen Symposium.
Additional headlines include:
- Congratulations to the 2020 National SCC Officers and Directors
- RCTS Adds EvaFace 3D Skin Imaging
- Editor's Note: The Ultimate Think Tank, Beauty Accelerate 2019
- Extracts-Unlimited Rolls Out CBD Oils and Butters
- Rahn Launches Carbon-neutral Cell Cohesion Booster
- Genemarkers and Genoskin to Explore CBD Effects in Skin
- Brightening 'Smart' Lipids from Berg + Schmidt
- Adamson Features CBD Testing at CaliSCC Suppliers' Day
- Read the Label: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Who's on the Beauty Accelerate List (So Far)?
- Blue Light Device Reveals Skin Whitening and Anti-dark Circles Efficacy
- Unilever Now Runs on 100% Renewable Electricity Across 5 Continents
- Luxe Pack Los Angeles 2020 Moves to LA Convention Center
- Draelos on Women in Cosmetic Science and Winning the Florence Wall Award
- Firmenich Acquires Minority Stake in Robertet
- Shiseido Celebrates 30 Years in Dermatology, Extends Research Alliance
Subscribe to our free daily e-newsletter, and all our other free resources, so you don't miss a beat!