Synesthesia, the pigment market and related natural pigment and color-change innovations, bad breath, halal cosmetics and this month's "One to Watch"...if you missed this week's news, you missed out! Check out our video re-cap.
[video] That's a Wrap: Top News This Week from Cosmetics & Toiletries
December 1, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2[video] FDA Warnings on CBD; Hair Softness; and User-induced Product Contamination
- 3Rethink Everything You Know About Natural Beauty
- 4[video] Water Resistance vs. Viscosity and Texture of Formulas
- 5[video] Advancing Lipdomics, Read the Label: La Roche-Posay, and Saving Phenoxyethanol
- 6[video] Early Photodamage Detection, Humane Cosmetics Act and Automated Stability Testing
- 7Well Aging, Stem Cells, Microbiome and Natural Actives in Skin Care
- 8BSB Awards Raw Material and Cosmetic Innovation
- 9Cortisol, Blood Flow vs. Elasticity, and Neurocosmetics at IFSCC19
- 10[video] Beauty Hot Spot, Oxygen and Elasticity, and 'Doing Proper Science'
- [video] Probiotics, Bio-based Emulsifier and Natura Lip Patent
8/22/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Volatility and D5, Alonso on Biodiversity and Space Makeup, and Natural Extraction
7/11/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Probiotic Cosmetics, Pollution Protection and Rambutan Fruit: News and Insights
3/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer