Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor of Cosmetics & Toiletries, is back with this week's top headline picks in cosmetics R&D news, including:
- Snail Slime, MMP-2 Trigger and More: Advances in Delivery and Efficacy at IFSCC19
- Words from Wiechers: How Scientific is Cosmetic Science?
- [podcast] How Function of Beauty Makes Hair Care Personal
Other headlines include:
- Editor’s Note: Touchy Topic
- [video] Consumer Insights and 'Remagining' Products Behind the Scenes with Clariant
- Cosmetics & Toiletries Expanded Formulary: Sensitive Skin Care
- Making Cosmetics Stick: Simplifying Skin Substantivity, Part III*
- Film Festival Documentary Takes Aim at 'Toxic' Cosmetics
- Micro-sized HA for Skin Repair, Anti-inflammation and Anti-aging
- AInfluencers & Digital-inspired Beauty
Subscribe today to all our free resources to stay on top of the latest cosmetics R&D news.