In-cosmetics Global is long over but its effects will long impact the cosmetics industry—as will the technologies presented next week at NYSCC Suppliers' Day. Be sure to follow us for exclusive coverage.
In this week's video recap from Cosmetics & Toiletries, Rachel Grabenhofer shares additional in-cosmetics Global analysis, along with news from the industry, including:
- Trends in sensory;
- Anti-pollution innovation;
- Advances in color cosmetics;
- Next-gen e-skin for wearables;
- The EU's definition of endocrine disruptors;
- Hawaii's plan to ban select sunscreens;
- The FDA's inspection of a no-rinse foam cleanser;
- The latest up-and-comer in our "Ones to Watch" series: Beth Gyurke;
- Trends and evolution of hair care [podcast]; and
- A step forward in retinoids [podcast].
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight.