March has arrived, along with a week's worth of news from cosmetics R&D. Cosmetics & Toiletries assistant editor Brooke Schleehauf goes through the latest in this week's recap video, including:
- The future of animal testing;
- Easy-to-access documents on cosmetic safety from the FDA;
- China's new regulatory system;
- How the claims stand up for a new moisturizer;
- Silicone surfactants' function versus their INCI names;
- A new podcast on how to measure nutricosmetics' efficacy;
- in-cosmetics Global ingredient launches; and
- Novel gold under-eye masks.
If you loved our sensory testing content so far this year, check back for the March digital edition, coming soon!