If you’re not lucky enough to be summer vacationing somewhere, I’m sure you’ve been waiting all week for the Cosmetics & Toiletries (C&T) video recap of R&D news from the industry. Here's Rachel Grabenhofer, to give it to you, including:
- Clariant's Playing with Beauty! range to engage users with sensory cues;
- Oat Cosmetics' Aurafirm ingredient range of Lactobacillus-processed colloidal oatmeal;
- SeroVital's Hair Regeneres to help regrow natural hair color;
- The growing popularity of Kunming Institute of Botany's dendrobium line, developed with Dr. Plant; along with newly identified benefits of milkweed for skin;
- Research on the specific transport protein that causes body odor;
- An LVMH patent on an aqueous cosmetic that blurs wrinkles for any skin tone and imparts radiance;
- ICMAD's statement about the threat posed by the EU’s retaliatory tariffs on U.S. personal care; and
- A highly accurate animal-free test for substances flagged by the EU as “chemicals of concern."
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch now!