The big headline this week was the jury in Los Angeles finding Johnson & Johnson guilty of not warning consumers about the alleged dangers of talc. J&J will repeal the ruling.
What else happened this week? Watch our video re-cap featuring Assistant Editor Jennifer Novoseletsky with Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight, our Product Pick of the week and news such as:
- Shiseido inventors are using core corona-type microgel dispersions to create emulsions;
- Scientists at Vanderbilt University have identified a new enzyme-activating molecule that can selectively kill bacteria;
- Four ways actives can drive beauty innovation;
- Katerina Steventon's review of P&G's SK-II facial treatment essence;
- Fragrance as the answer to blues and lethargy; and more!