It's been another busy week in the world of science, starting with the "famous" North American eclipse. Hopefully you took precautions if you viewed it.
In celebration, we reviewed a patent on cellulose-based capsules that, when aligned with mild surfactants and adhesive polymers in formulas, eclipse UV light.
Watch our video re-cap for more, including:
- Chemical safety testing doesn’t consider how some consumers may be disproportionately exposed to it;
- Animal-alternative test substrates help manufacturers adapt to the testing ban;
- The discovery of a novel, high-speed approach to toxicity testing;
- Korea’s deadline is here for the Nagoya Protocol; and
- How midnight snackers could be putting their skin in UV danger.