Dow Corning has added a paraben-free silicone emulsion for hair conditioning to its Xiameter brand offerings. Xiameter MEM-2664 Emulsion (INCI: Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4) is designed to meet the need for paraben-free claims in hair care products, and where the benefits of a high viscosity dimethicone are desired; it is the paraben-free counterpart to the Xiameter MEM-1664 Emulsion. This nonionic emulsion of high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane is recommended at 2% or greater in leave-on and rinse-off conditioners and shampoos.
Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
November 7, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Launches
- 1Sensient Enhances Shine and Gloss in Sticks
- 2Packaging: Form, Function or Fun?
- 3Polymers, Surfactants to Lead Cosmetic Ingredient Market Growth
- 4Shin-Etsu Develops Siliconized Pullulan Film-former for Long-wear Lip Formulations
- 5Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
- 6Exploragen Debuts DNA-based Mobile Apps to Deliver Personalized Insights