Dow Corning has added a paraben-free silicone emulsion for hair conditioning to its Xiameter brand offerings. Xiameter MEM-2664 Emulsion (INCI: Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4) is designed to meet the need for paraben-free claims in hair care products, and where the benefits of a high viscosity dimethicone are desired; it is the paraben-free counterpart to the Xiameter MEM-1664 Emulsion. This nonionic emulsion of high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane is recommended at 2% or greater in leave-on and rinse-off conditioners and shampoos.
Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
November 7, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Launches
- 1Personalized Beauty: What the Data Tells Us
- 2Kimberly-Clark Wearable Gauges Instant and Accumulated UV Exposure
- 3UPDATED: MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 4Induchem Activates Opioid Receptors for Anti-aging
- 5Packaging: Form, Function or Fun?
- 6Exploragen Debuts DNA-based Mobile Apps to Deliver Personalized Insights
- 7Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
- 8Lubrizol Introduced High-foam, Plant-based Surfactant for Cleansing
- Personalized Beauty: What the Data Tells Us
11/23/2020, Karen Young, The Young Group