Dow Corning has added a paraben-free silicone emulsion for hair conditioning to its Xiameter brand offerings. Xiameter MEM-2664 Emulsion (INCI: Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4) is designed to meet the need for paraben-free claims in hair care products, and where the benefits of a high viscosity dimethicone are desired; it is the paraben-free counterpart to the Xiameter MEM-1664 Emulsion. This nonionic emulsion of high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane is recommended at 2% or greater in leave-on and rinse-off conditioners and shampoos.
Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
November 7, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Technology Launches
- 1Polymers, Surfactants to Lead Cosmetic Ingredient Market Growth
- 2Sensient Enhances Shine and Gloss in Sticks
- 3Packaging: Form, Function or Fun?
- 4Can Packaging Eliminate Preservatives?
- 5Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
- 6Induchem Activates Opioid Receptors for Anti-aging
- 7Robust, Earthy Red Pantone's 2015 Color of the Year
- 8Cloud 10 Hair Care Launches Customizable Line for Millennials
- 9UPDATED: MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology