Skin aging is a natural phenomenon that only a few people accept without apprehension. For many years, cosmetology has provided men and women with appropriate tools for fighting aging. Numberous cosmetic formulations make it possible to reduce the visible signs of skin aging: skin care products have long-term effects, but makeup gives more instantaneous results, perceptible immediately after application.
A Light-Diffusing Concept for Antiaging Effects in Makeup Formulations
August 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Colorant/Pigment/Hair Dye
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Natural- vs. Mineral-based Colorants
- 2Merck KGaA Launches a Red Hot Pigment
- 3Synthetic Mica Pigments for Color Cosmetics
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Metallic vs. Natural Hair Dyes
- 5Caramel as a Natural Colorant
- 6The Depths of Hair Dyes: Understanding Users, Formulating Answers
- 7Solid Polyethylene Microspheres for Effects in Color Cosmetics
- 8Comparatively Speaking: Temporary vs. Permanent Hair Color Systems
- 9Meet D&C Black #2: A New, Old Cosmetic Color Additive
- 10Bismuth Oxychloride–A Multifunctional Color Additive