Vitamin E has an important protective function for the entire organism. It is believed that the broad biological activities of vitamin E are due to its ability to inhibit peroxidation and stabilize biological membranes.
O/W Emulsions Enriched with Vitamin E
August 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Restore Natural Skin flora with Rice-derived Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder — Ichimaru Pharcos Co. Ltd.
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Elementis Clay-based Rheology Delivers Consumer Desire for Clean, Green Products — Elementis Specialties
Most Popular in Conditioner/Moisturizer
- 16 Reasons to Embrace High-humectant Formulas: Free Webcast
- 2Read the Label: The Inkey List Zinc Moisturizer with SPF 50
- 3Glycerin and Hydroxyethyl Urea: Comparing Two Skin Moisturizers
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- 5Derm Skin Care and Emollients to Fall, Then Rise
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Emollient vs. Humectant
- 7Skin Barrier Function: Effects of Moisturizers
- 8Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations
- 9Quaternium-91: A New Multifunctional Hair Conditioning Ingredient
- 10Polyglutamic Acid: A Novel Peptide for Skin Care
- Jojoba Desert Oils Add Care to Cleansing
5/14/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Calamus Root Breaking Into the Cosmetic World
1/3/2020, Michele Behrens
- Read the Label: The Inkey List Zinc Moisturizer with SPF 50
5/7/2020, Rachael Polowyj