Organopolydimethylsiloxanes (dimethicones or silicones) deliver great afterfeel for both skin and hair, consequently, there is wide use of this class of compound in personal care products. Dimethicones also provide shine, improve combing ability and confer an antifrizz effect without weighing hair down. They are basically nontoxic, nonirritating and easily removed by shampoo surfactants.
Stable Conditioning Shampoos Containing High Molecular Weight Dimethicone
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Conditioner/Moisturizer
- 1'Cream of All Skin Creams' from Tokyo University of Science, Miyoshi Oil and Fat Co.
- 2Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- 3Glycerin and Hydroxyethyl Urea: Comparing Two Skin Moisturizers
- 4Polyglutamic Acid: A Novel Peptide for Skin Care
- 5Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Emollient vs. Humectant
- 7Anti-aging Arjun Tree Extract
- 8Using Proteins to Impart Conditioning Benefits to Hair
- 9Profile of Polyquaternium-7
- 10Quaternium-91: A New Multifunctional Hair Conditioning Ingredient
- 'Cream of All Skin Creams' from Tokyo University of Science, Miyoshi Oil and Fat Co.
11/24/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Read the Label: Verso No. 4 Hydration Boost Serum
3/8/2019, Katerina Steventon, Ph.D., FaceWorkshops LLC
- Desert-derived Postbiotic to Preserve Micobiome, Revive Radiance
12/4/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Sytheon’s HydraSynol DOI and HydraSynol IDL
1/4/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Bio-inspired Skin Hydration
1/19/2019, Céline Laperdrix, Yves-Rocher