Organopolydimethylsiloxanes (dimethicones or silicones) deliver great afterfeel for both skin and hair, consequently, there is wide use of this class of compound in personal care products. Dimethicones also provide shine, improve combing ability and confer an antifrizz effect without weighing hair down. They are basically nontoxic, nonirritating and easily removed by shampoo surfactants.
Stable Conditioning Shampoos Containing High Molecular Weight Dimethicone
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Conditioner/Moisturizer
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- 2Glycerin and Hydroxyethyl Urea: Comparing Two Skin Moisturizers
- 3Polyglutamic Acid: A Novel Peptide for Skin Care
- 4Using Proteins to Impart Conditioning Benefits to Hair
- 5Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations
- 6Profile of Polyquaternium-7
- 7Profile of Polyquaternium-6
- 8Anti-aging Arjun Tree Extract
- 9Evidence for Moisturizer Efficacy
- 10Quaternium-91: A New Multifunctional Hair Conditioning Ingredient