Based on the understanding that photoaging of the skin is a multifactorial process, with the major influence coming from UV rays, the authors propose a "three-line defense strategy."
Defending Against Photoaging: A New Perspective for Retinol
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Olivem® 2090, Hallstar’s new W/O cold process emulsifier, helps create naturally elegant sunscreens — Hallstar
Most Popular in Active
- 1Granactive Retinoid: The Power of Retinol without the Irritation
- 23-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: A Stable, Vitamin C-Derived Agent for Skin Whitening
- 3Mangixyl™, the microbiome-friendly sebum harmoniser for all skin complexions
- 4DSM Finds Alpaflor Edelweiss CB Protects Skin, Improves Hair Density and Graying
- 5Kojic Dipalmitate and Retinol to Reduce Pigmentation
- 6Rainbow Algae Promotes and Even Complexion
- 7Chemyunion Launches Miracne Acne Treatment
- 8Self-tanning Based on Stimulation of Melanin Biosynthesis
- 9CLR Finds ProRenew Complex CLR Imparts Postbiotic Scalp Benefits
- 10Red Clover and Peptide Anti-hair Loss Blend
- Solaveil XTP-2 by Croda Inc.
3/28/2021, Michele Behrens
- Kopcarotol from Kumar Organic Products Ltd.
11/7/2020, Michele Behrens
- Yemoja Revives Skin with EPS-Revive Microalgae Bioactive
4/13/2021, Michele Behrens
- Clinical Tests Confirm Acetyl Zingerone Counters Wrinkles, Redness and Pigmentation
11/17/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Adeka to Present 4 Bio-fermented Actives
4/29/2021, Michele Behrens