Are you sitting on a research “gold mine”? Get your work published! Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine is interested in your research as it pertains to cosmetics and personal care R&D, including: formulating, material science, testing, methodology, physiology and more.
Specifically sought are technical papers on…
• Skin Nutrition
• Skin Whitening
• Sunless Tanning
• Wellness Cosmetics
• Fragrance in Personal Care
• Toiletries Formulating
…but other pertinent submissions are welcome—from the cosmetics or other industries.
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine is the international trade magazine of cosmetic technology and is written for an audience of cosmetic chemists and R&D managers. All manuscript submissions are peer-reviewed for soundness of science and relevancy to the cosmetic chemist prior to publication.
• Be technical in nature, omitting marketing language and trade names;
• Include supporting data or references for any claims made;
• Range from approximately 2,000-2,500 words in length, although length can vary as needed; and
• Be received approximately 6 months prior to the anticipated publication date.
See the Author Guidelines for more information.
Establish your company as a leader in the industry, or break into the cosmetics industry with an applicable invention or method by publishing in one of the most highly esteemed industry trade journals focused on the needs of cosmetic chemists, formulators and R&D managers. With a circulation of over 6,200 in print and digital formats, Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine reaches 103 countries and, combined with www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com, an audience of more than 15,000.