During in-cosmetics North America, held Sept. 7 and 8, 2016, in New York City, Brian Ecclefield, of AMA Laboratories, presented 3D-printed samples of skin topographies developed by the company. According to Ecclefield, this approach demonstrates to would-be clients the full potential of a product's effects. It's the next iteration of before and after imaging.
VIDEO: 3D Printing Takes Efficacy Tests to New Depths
September 27, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Shin-Etsu’s Natural Diluent System Balances Natural Origin and Performance — Shin Etsu Silicones Of America
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Most Popular in Method Development/Validation
- 1Stability Testing Guidance for Product Safety and Shelf-life Insight
- 2Scale-up Success: Untapping the Potential of Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 3New Ideas on Hair Breakage: Mending Existing Flaws
- 4How Damaged is Hair? Part II, Internal Damage
- 5Moisturizer Penetration in Skin Revealed via Low-coherence Inferometry
- 6Sabinsa Serum Clinically Proven to Prevent Hair Loss
- 7[video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Sensory Experience and Clinical Efficacy—Testing Insights
- 8Analytical Techniques for Hyaluronic Acid Formulation
- 9Yield Stress Measurements for Personal Care, Part I: Definitions and Basics
- 10From the Archives … Flexabrasion: A Method for Evaluating Hair Strength
- Kao and Tsukuba Univ. Scientists Devise Technique to Visualize the Depths of Skin Wrinkling
1/11/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Sensing Epidermal Aging via Histone Variant H2A.J Biomarker
4/15/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Modeling and Mitigating Glycation in Skin
3/15/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer with Ka-Heng Lee, Ph.D., Wipro Skin Research and Innovation Center and 2020 Henry Maso Award Winner
- Kao Dually Visualizes Vessels, Capillaries in Deep Skin Tissue
10/31/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Moisturizer Penetration in Skin Revealed via Low-coherence Inferometry
4/23/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer