During in-cosmetics North America, held Sept. 7 and 8, 2016, in New York City, Brian Ecclefield, of AMA Laboratories, presented 3D-printed samples of skin topographies developed by the company. According to Ecclefield, this approach demonstrates to would-be clients the full potential of a product's effects. It's the next iteration of before and after imaging.
VIDEO: 3D Printing Takes Efficacy Tests to New Depths
September 27, 2016
Fill out my online form.
In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more. — Erlab
Most Popular in Method Development/Validation
- 1Solving Sensitivity: In vitro Assays for Sensitive Skin
- 2Stability Testing Guidance for Product Safety and Shelf-life Insight
- 3New Ideas on Hair Breakage: Mending Existing Flaws
- 4Depth Perception: FTIR Reveals Devices Deliver Actives and Hydration Deeper
- 5Countering P. acnes: In vitro Approaches to Anti-acne Testing
- 6How Damaged is Hair? Part II, Internal Damage
- 7Analytical Techniques for Hyaluronic Acid Formulation
- 8Scale-up Success: Untapping the Potential of Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 9Biomimetic Pore to Make Testing 'No Sweat'
- 10'Behind the Gloss'—Multiple Angles Reveal New Soft-focus Insights
- [video] Standardized Test to Assess Anti-irritant, After-sun Gel
6/28/2019, Lebogang Kgatuke and Marlize Lategan, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
- Solving Sensitivity: In vitro Assays for Sensitive Skin
9/25/2019, Robert Holtz, BioInnovation Labs, Inc. Denver, U.S.
- Making Moves Toward an Animal Testing-free Future
3/18/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- 'Behind the Gloss'—Multiple Angles Reveal New Soft-focus Insights
11/9/2018, Daphne Benderly, Ph.D., Presperse, Somerset, NJ USA
- Stability Testing Guidance for Product Safety and Shelf-life Insight
12/18/2018, Kenneth Edwards, Precision Stability Storage, Wilson, NC USA