Texture analyzer vs. panelist ratings of emulsions: How do they compare/contrast? Is one more realistic? These and other questions were explored by Huangying Zhao, of the University of Toledo, in her student poster presentation at the Midwest SCC TeamWorks event. Watch now!
[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
December 19, 2018
Fill out my online form.
In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more. — Erlab
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Most Popular in Evaluation Equipment/Systems
- 1Blue Light Device Reveals Skin Whitening and Anti-dark Circles Efficacy
- 2Fragrance Allergen Calibration Mixes - Download FREE Technical Article
- 3 In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more.
- 4Stroke of Genius: Successive Combing Force Yields Realistic Conditioning Results
- 5Skin Barrier Impaired? Two 'TEWLs' to Tell
- 6Testing Tactics in Skin: A View of Visible Light Protection
- 7Is Your Microbiology Lab FDA-compliant? Part II: Cultures, Growth Media, Reagents and Testing
- 8Tools of the Trade for Sensory Testing
- 9Good Vibrations: Spectroscopic Imaging to Visualize the Delivery of Actives
- 10[video] Student Poster: The Use of a Spectrophotometer in Hair Color
- [video] Student Poster: The Use of a Spectrophotometer in Hair Color
4/18/2019, Elvia Iniguez, College of Lake County