Texture analyzer vs. panelist ratings of emulsions: How do they compare/contrast? Is one more realistic? These and other questions were explored by Huangying Zhao, of the University of Toledo, in her student poster presentation at the Midwest SCC TeamWorks event. Watch now!
[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
December 19, 2018
Fill out my online form.
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Free brochure on Workflow Solutions for Safer Cosmetics & Fragrances — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Most Popular in Evaluation Equipment/Systems
- 1Skin Barrier Impaired? Two 'TEWLs' to Tell
- 2Researchers Develop Device to Evaluate Blue Light Harm
- 3Blue Light Device Reveals Skin Whitening and Anti-dark Circles Efficacy
- 4Testing Tactics in Hair: Equipment—A 'Buyer's Guide'
- 5Optimize Your Cosmetics QC: EasyPlus Density Meters
- 6Eppendorf’s Centrifuge 5910 Ri Simplifies and Accelerates Workflow
- 7Testing Tactics in Skin: A View of Visible Light Protection
- 8VesCir Presents AI-driven ‘iCI’ Skin Care System at CES 2021
- 9Is Your Microbiology Lab FDA-compliant? Part I: Personnel, Facilities and Equipment
- 10Radio Wave Tech by Collo Keeps Liquids in Check During Production
- Radio Wave Tech by Collo Keeps Liquids in Check During Production
3/11/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Preclinical Testing Platform Launched on Skinobs.com
7/8/2020, Michele Behrens
- ROSS's Dual-shaft Mixer Provides Intense Shearing
12/21/2020, Michele Behrens
- VesCir Presents AI-driven ‘iCI’ Skin Care System at CES 2021
1/21/2021, Michele Behrens
- Researchers Develop Device to Evaluate Blue Light Harm
9/10/2020, Michele Behrens