Texture analyzer vs. panelist ratings of emulsions: How do they compare/contrast? Is one more realistic? These and other questions were explored by Huangying Zhao, of the University of Toledo, in her student poster presentation at the Midwest SCC TeamWorks event. Watch now!
[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
December 19, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Evaluation Equipment/Systems
- 1Researchers Develop Device to Evaluate Blue Light Harm
- 2Testing Tactics in Skin: A View of Visible Light Protection
- 3Skin Barrier Impaired? Two 'TEWLs' to Tell
- 4Testing Tactics in Hair: Equipment—A 'Buyer's Guide'
- 5Good Vibrations: Spectroscopic Imaging to Visualize the Delivery of Actives
- 6Blue Light Device Reveals Skin Whitening and Anti-dark Circles Efficacy
- 7Stroke of Genius: Successive Combing Force Yields Realistic Conditioning Results
- 8Tools of the Trade for Sensory Testing
- 9Preclinical Testing Platform Launched on Skinobs.com
- 10[video] Student Poster: The Use of a Spectrophotometer in Hair Color
- Preclinical Testing Platform Launched on Skinobs.com
7/8/2020, Michele Behrens
- Researchers Develop Device to Evaluate Blue Light Harm
9/10/2020, Michele Behrens
- Detecting Water Content in Deep Eutectic Solvents
5/21/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Delfin Device Makes Sebum Control an Exact Science
11/26/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Testing Tactics in Hair: Equipment—A 'Buyer's Guide'
9/2/2020, Trefor A. Evans, Ph.D.; TRI Princeton, Princeton, NJ USA