Texture analyzer vs. panelist ratings of emulsions: How do they compare/contrast? Is one more realistic? These and other questions were explored by Huangying Zhao, of the University of Toledo, in her student poster presentation at the Midwest SCC TeamWorks event. Watch now!
[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
December 19, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Evaluation Equipment/Systems
- 1Delfin Device Makes Sebum Control an Exact Science
- 2Kao and Preferred Networks Use AI and RNA for Beauty Counseling
- 3 In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more.
- 4Fragrance Allergen Calibration Mixes - Download FREE Technical Article
- 5Skin Barrier Impaired? Two 'TEWLs' to Tell
- 6Blue Light Device Reveals Skin Whitening and Anti-dark Circles Efficacy
- 7Stroke of Genius: Successive Combing Force Yields Realistic Conditioning Results
- 8Is Your Microbiology Lab FDA-compliant? Part I: Personnel, Facilities and Equipment
- 9[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
- 10Testing Tactics in Skin: A View of Visible Light Protection
- [video] Student Poster: The Use of a Spectrophotometer in Hair Color
4/18/2019, Elvia Iniguez, College of Lake County
- Delfin Device Makes Sebum Control an Exact Science
11/26/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Compact HPLC Column Heater
11/1/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Kao and Preferred Networks Use AI and RNA for Beauty Counseling
12/6/2019, Michele Behrens