Texture analyzer vs. panelist ratings of emulsions: How do they compare/contrast? Is one more realistic? These and other questions were explored by Huangying Zhao, of the University of Toledo, in her student poster presentation at the Midwest SCC TeamWorks event. Watch now!
[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
December 19, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Evaluation Equipment/Systems
- 1“COSMETICS LAB” magazine – Quality Control
- 2Testing Tactics in Hair: Equipment—A 'Buyer's Guide'
- 3Skin Barrier Impaired? Two 'TEWLs' to Tell
- 4Testing Tactics in Skin: A View of Visible Light Protection
- 5Stroke of Genius: Successive Combing Force Yields Realistic Conditioning Results
- 6Blue Light Device Reveals Skin Whitening and Anti-dark Circles Efficacy
- 7Researchers Develop Device to Evaluate Blue Light Harm
- 8Fragrance Allergen Calibration Mixes - Download FREE Technical Article
- 9[video] Student Poster: Texture Analyzer vs. Panelist Perception of Emulsions
- 10Preclinical Testing Platform Launched on Skinobs.com
- Preclinical Testing Platform Launched on Skinobs.com
7/8/2020, Michele Behrens
- Researchers Develop Device to Evaluate Blue Light Harm
9/10/2020, Michele Behrens
- Detecting Water Content in Deep Eutectic Solvents
5/21/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Testing Tactics in Hair: Equipment—A 'Buyer's Guide'
9/2/2020, Trefor A. Evans, Ph.D.; TRI Princeton, Princeton, NJ USA
- Kao and Preferred Networks Use AI and RNA for Beauty Counseling
12/6/2019, Michele Behrens