Skin and Skin Care
Sauermann et al. have investigated age-related changes of human skin with histometric measurements by confocal laser scanning microscopy in vivo. The confocal laser scanning microscope allows skin to be studied in real-time with a resolution of 0.5 mm horizontal and 1.3 um vertical in vivo. In this study, the authors present the results of a comparison between the skin of an older and a younger group of volunteers by an in vivo histometric measurements. To investigate changes caused by age, 13 young (18-25 years) and 13 older (>65 years) volunteers were examined.
From Investigating Aging to Acrylic Polymers in Sunscreens
July 23, 2009
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 2Patent Pick: Anti-acne Sunscreen with Salicylic Acid
- 3A Review of Novel Cleansing and Conditioning Systems
- 4Patent Pick: L'Oréal's Voice-activated Skin Care Device
- 5Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
- 6INOLEX Patents Caprylhydroxamic Acid for Safe, Sustainable Preservation
- 7Patent Pick: How Low Can pH Go?
- 8Patent Pick: P&G's Printable Cosmetic Ink
- 9Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 10Patent Pick: Smooth Moves to Attack Tacky Cosmetics
Skin and Skin Care
- Comparatively Speaking: Cosmetic Chemists as Patent Partners
7/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
11/12/2020, Alex Chan, Ph.D., and Chao Zhang, Jos. H. Lowenstein & Sons, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- Patent Pick: L'Oréal's Voice-activated Skin Care Device
3/11/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
5/26/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: P&G's Printable Cosmetic Ink
2/15/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer