Ingredient Masters (IM), a manufacturer of equipment and systems for companies that use/process dry, flaked or powdered ingredients, has introduced customizable batching and weighing systems. The company’s batching systems are modular and are tailored to the customer’s production requirements. They are specifically engineered to adapt readily to future expansions and automation. According to the company, system components include: material silos, high-efficiency unloaders and integrated dust collection. Dispensers are USDA approved polyethylene for broadest application and best performance. Dispensers have a patented design feature which eliminates “bridging” – a phenomena which works against the efficient flow of powdered material. For more information, visit: www.ingredientmasters.com.
Powder Batching, Weighing from IM
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Shin-Etsu’s Natural Diluent System Balances Natural Origin and Performance — Shin Etsu Silicones Of America
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Cosmetic Victories 2021 Winner Profile: Self-Assembled Microgel Films
- 2Inclusive Beauty: Making Cosmetics More Accessible for the Blind and for Visually Impaired Consumers
- 3[video] Cosmetic Victories 2021 Winner Profile: Sustainable Smart Delivery Capsules
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 5CBD in Cosmetics: A Practical Primer
- 6Back to Basics: Fragrance in Cosmetics—'Simple' and Psychological
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Lowering Surface Tension in Water vs. Oil
- 8Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 9Words from Wiechers: Speaking is Silver, Silence is Gold
- 10[updated] Cosmetic Victories 2021 Finalist Profile: 'Touchy Finger'
- Hair Loss, Uprooted: Follicle Protection with Yerba Santa
6/1/2020, Christina Pickel, Ph.D., Franziska Wandrey, Ph.D., Daniel Schmid, Ph.D. and Fred Zülli, Ph.D., Mibelle Biochemistry, Buchs, Switzerland; Marta Bertolini, Ph.D., Monasterium Laboratory, Münster, Germany
- Safely Transferring Flammable and Combustible Cosmetic Liquids During Production
12/21/2020, Nancy Westcott, GoatThroat Pumps, Milford, CT
- AI-aided Pathways Effectively Synthesize Naturally Occurring Compounds
11/25/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Words from Wiechers: Speaking is Silver, Silence is Gold
4/15/2021, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp., and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D.
- Hand Hygiene and Disease Prevention, Part I
9/2/2020, Robert Y. Lochhead, Ph.D., and Margaret Lochhead University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS