Ingredient Masters (IM), a manufacturer of equipment and systems for companies that use/process dry, flaked or powdered ingredients, has introduced customizable batching and weighing systems. The company’s batching systems are modular and are tailored to the customer’s production requirements. They are specifically engineered to adapt readily to future expansions and automation. According to the company, system components include: material silos, high-efficiency unloaders and integrated dust collection. Dispensers are USDA approved polyethylene for broadest application and best performance. Dispensers have a patented design feature which eliminates “bridging” – a phenomena which works against the efficient flow of powdered material. For more information, visit: www.ingredientmasters.com.
Powder Batching, Weighing from IM
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Does Beauty Desperately Need a New Hero Ingredient?
- 2Back to Basics: Fragrance in Cosmetics—'Simple' and Psychological
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 4Research Reveals Additive-free Synthesis of Low Hydrolysis Amphiphiles
- 5CBD in Cosmetics: A Practical Primer
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Lowering Surface Tension in Water vs. Oil
- 7Cold Processing of Emulsions
- 8Inclusive Beauty: Making Cosmetics More Accessible for the Blind and for Visually Impaired Consumers
- 9Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 10Formulating Scrubs
- Safely Transferring Flammable and Combustible Cosmetic Liquids During Production
12/21/2020, Nancy Westcott, GoatThroat Pumps, Milford, CT
- AI-aided Pathways Effectively Synthesize Naturally Occurring Compounds
11/25/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Words from Wiechers: Speaking is Silver, Silence is Gold
4/15/2021, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp., and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D.
- Hand Hygiene and Disease Prevention, Part I
9/2/2020, Robert Y. Lochhead, Ph.D., and Margaret Lochhead University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Inclusive Beauty: Making Cosmetics More Accessible for the Blind and for Visually Impaired Consumers
4/1/2021, Akriti Pradhan, University College London (UCL), London, UK; and Gabriela Daniels, London College of Fashion (LCF), London, UK