Ingredient Masters (IM), a manufacturer of equipment and systems for companies that use/process dry, flaked or powdered ingredients, has introduced customizable batching and weighing systems. The company’s batching systems are modular and are tailored to the customer’s production requirements. They are specifically engineered to adapt readily to future expansions and automation. According to the company, system components include: material silos, high-efficiency unloaders and integrated dust collection. Dispensers are USDA approved polyethylene for broadest application and best performance. Dispensers have a patented design feature which eliminates “bridging” – a phenomena which works against the efficient flow of powdered material. For more information, visit: www.ingredientmasters.com.
Powder Batching, Weighing from IM
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Synthetic Microbe Cocultures Could Uncover Quorum Sensing
- 2Could Circadian Time Stamping Ultra-Personalize Care?
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 4Cosmetic Victories Finalist Profile: Formulation Under Quasi 'Microgravity'
- 5Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 6Cold Processing of Emulsions
- 7Cloud point vs. High cloud point
- 8Deriving Renewable Squalane from Sugarcane
- 9Do Nanomaterials Penetrate Skin? EUON Commissions Review Study
- 10Formulating Scrubs
- Hair Loss, Uprooted: Follicle Protection with Yerba Santa
6/1/2020, Christina Pickel, Ph.D., Franziska Wandrey, Ph.D., Daniel Schmid, Ph.D. and Fred Zülli, Ph.D., Mibelle Biochemistry, Buchs, Switzerland; Marta Bertolini, Ph.D., Monasterium Laboratory, Münster, Germany
- Back to Basics: Fragrance in Cosmetics—'Simple' and Psychological
5/1/2020, Vinay K. Singh, Ganesha Personal Care, Mumbai
- In the Thick of It
12/1/2019, Michelle Pudlo, E-Pak
- Cosmetic Victories Finalist Profile: ColorForge
3/10/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with John LaHood
- Streamlining the Processing of Powder in Cosmetics
12/16/2019, Michele Behrens