Ingredient Masters (IM), a manufacturer of equipment and systems for companies that use/process dry, flaked or powdered ingredients, has introduced customizable batching and weighing systems. The company’s batching systems are modular and are tailored to the customer’s production requirements. They are specifically engineered to adapt readily to future expansions and automation. According to the company, system components include: material silos, high-efficiency unloaders and integrated dust collection. Dispensers are USDA approved polyethylene for broadest application and best performance. Dispensers have a patented design feature which eliminates “bridging” – a phenomena which works against the efficient flow of powdered material. For more information, visit: www.ingredientmasters.com.
Powder Batching, Weighing from IM
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Clean Beauty Decoded
- 2Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 3Practical Foam Science
- 4[video] Natural Extraction in Action: Traditional vs. Supercritical Fluid Techniques
- 5Green Isn't Enough: Social Progress is the Next Chapter for Naturals
- 6How Do Cosmetic Formulas Impact Skin’s Microbiome?
- 7Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 8Conditioned Response: Fragrance's Cross-modal Effect on Sensory Perception in Hair Care*
- 9Cold Processing of Emulsions
- 10Understanding Fragrance Allergy, Is Fragrance-free Always Necessary?
- Words from Wiechers: Organized Chaos
2/11/2019, Tony O'Lenick and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D
- Words from Wiechers: One-way Communication
5/30/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., IFSCC Chair and Siltech LLC, and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D., Formulating for Efficacy software
- [video] Student Poster: Green Method for Selective Benzylic Monooxidation
2/19/2019, Haley Kuck, North Central College, Naperville, IL
- AI—Not a Goal, a Tool in Product Development
4/24/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] What the Moving Face Reveals about Age
11/13/2018, Rachel Grabenhofer with Motonori Kurosumi, POLA