The bottom line for any company is to make a profit, and one of the most obvious and visible ways to do this is to claim that their product provides everything the consumer wants.
Staking a Claim
October 27, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Most Popular in Claims/Labeling
- 1Clinique Faces Class Action Suit Over False 'Probiotic' Product Claim
- 2Unilever’s TRESemmé Shampoo Alleged to Cause Irritation, Hair Loss
- 3Microbiome Claims: Should Pre-, Pro- and Postbiotic Skin Care Be Regulated?
- 4Burt's Bees Faces Class Action Suit Over 'Natural' Pet Shampoo Claims
- 5Suit Alleges Dove Men + Care Antiperspirant Stains its Own Record, Causes Yellowing
- 6The Next 'Clean' Beauty? FDA to Research 'Healthy' Food Claims, Labeling
- 7FTC Slaps Kushly Co. with $30K in Fines for Unsupported CBD Claims
- 8Suit Alleges Blue Lizard 'Mineral' Sunscreen Label is Deceptive
- 9FDA Issues Warning Letter for Eyebrow/Eyelash Growth Product Claims
- 10False Ad Suit Against CVS Hand Sanitizer Gains Ground
- Natural Advocate: USDA BioPreferred Label Quantifies Bio-based Claims
7/1/2020, Kate Lewis, USDA BioPreferred Program, Washington, D.C. and Haley Gershon, Beta Analytic, Miami, USA
- Cradle to Cradle Version 4.0 Certifies 5 Key Sustainability Criteria
3/16/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- ASTM Int. Proposes Standard for Carbon Intensity Labeling
4/6/2021, Michele Behrens
- Burt's Bees Faces Class Action Suit Over 'Natural' Pet Shampoo Claims
6/8/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- USDA Certifies Locus PI Sophorolipids as 100% Bio-based
4/30/2021, Michele Behrens