The bottom line for any company is to make a profit, and one of the most obvious and visible ways to do this is to claim that their product provides everything the consumer wants.
Staking a Claim
October 27, 2008
Fill out my online form.
ProRenew Complex CLR™ has high efficacy for postbiotic scalp care — CLR-Chemisches Laboratorium Dr. Kurt Richter GmbH
Ethience Protect: the ultimate 3-levels protection to reinforce compromised skin barrier — Clariant International Ltd
Most Popular in Claims/Labeling
- 1Suit Alleges J&J's OGX Shampoo, Conditioners Cause Hair Loss
- 2Unilever’s TRESemmé Shampoo Alleged to Cause Irritation, Hair Loss
- 3FDA Issues Warning Letter for Eyebrow/Eyelash Growth Product Claims
- 4Neutrogena Faces Suit Over Benzene in Sunscreens
- 5Burt's Bees Faces Class Action Suit Over 'Natural' Pet Shampoo Claims
- 6Clinique Faces Class Action Suit Over False 'Probiotic' Product Claim
- 7Microbiome Claims: Should Pre-, Pro- and Postbiotic Skin Care Be Regulated?
- 8Concerns Over Charcoal Safety Raised in Crest Toothpaste Lawsuit
- 9Asia Update: Label and Claim Rules, CBD, Microbeads, Naturals and Men's Cosmetics
- 10Net Contents of a Cosmetic: The ‘E’ Mark and Units of Measure
- Words from Wiechers: The Term Cosmeceuticals is No Longer Sustainable
6/30/2021, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp., and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D.
- Cradle to Cradle Version 4.0 Certifies 5 Key Sustainability Criteria
3/16/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- ASTM Int. Proposes Standard for Carbon Intensity Labeling
4/6/2021, Michele Behrens
- Burt's Bees Faces Class Action Suit Over 'Natural' Pet Shampoo Claims
6/8/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- USDA Certifies Locus PI Sophorolipids as 100% Bio-based
4/30/2021, Michele Behrens