Sabinsa will highlight its latest ingredients at three upcoming tradeshows—in-cosmetics Global, Saphex 2022 and SupplySide East 2022.
Sabinsa will feature ingredients promoting oral health, healthy hair and other products within the nutricosmetic category at in-cosmetics Global. Sabinsa will showcase Proscalpin, a patented, clinically studied blend for healthy hair care; and Olepent cosmetic peptides for healthy aging.
The company will also focus on oral care and nutricosmetics, featuring EFSA-approved Curcumin C3 Reduct and its product concepts. Visitors can test an oral care spray with Curcumin C3 Reduct and learn more about Sabinsa’s other products for hair care and nutricosmetic concepts at in-cosmetics Global.
Sabinsa will exhibit at Saphex 2022, highlighting:
- LivLonga for healthy liver support function, a blend of three scientifically validated ingredients (Curcumin C3 Complex, Livinol and BioPerine);
- CurCousin, a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) ingredient containing Calebin-A, a curcumin analog for healthy metabolism;
- Nigellin, containing Sabinsa’s black cumin seed extract containing thymoquinone;
- Sabroxy, a brain and neuronal health ingredient;
- Cirpusins, made from nutgrass root (Cyperus rotundus); and
SupplySide East 2022
Finally, Sabinsa will be promoting new products like LivLonga, Nigellin, Sabroxy, Shagandha and CurCousin at SupplySide East 2022. Customers may also pick up the company's books on ashwagandha and boswellin, authored by Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D. and Sami-Sabinsa Group technical staff members at this event.
“We are again pleased to physically participate in the leading global events for personal care ingredients in Paris, France, the foremost pharmaceuticals trade show in South Africa and SADC, and the well-regarded US SupplySide East show,” stated Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., Sami-Sabinsa founder and group chairman.