Rachel Grabenhofer is back again with a new and improved video update from Cosmetics & Toiletries. Get glimpse of this week's top news with an added dash of insight, such as:
- Smoking decreases the likelihood of developing acne (although we're not advocating for this habit);
- Croda is acquiring its way into personalized skin care;
- The hypothalamus controls aging through microRNA;
- The secret to successful skin care, it appears, is to make microbes happy;
- POLA has plans to reconstruct collagen fiber bundles in support of skin; and
- Some experts believe there's difference between research and innovation.
Plus, exclusive to this video, we share a product pick from the consumer space, and give you insight on what our R&D audience is up to. Watch now!